All sites that we create are responsive, this allows them to be viewed on desktop computers, tablets and mobile smart phones. This also allows for your site pages to be printed out for customer reference.
When printing pages from your website you may notice the following changes:
- Page backgrounds do not appear.
- Font sizes are reduced.
- Links no longer show with underlines.
- Text colours will change to black.
- Pages may include a title and web address across the top of the page.
- Pages may include page numbers and the date the page was printed.
All of these changes are defined by your web browser and/or the printer preferences setup on your local computer. If you are using a shared printer in an office environment then these settings may be defined on the printer itself.
If you would like specific elements such as the menu bar, header or footer of the site hidden on page printouts we can set this up for you at an additional cost.